Saturday 24 October 2015

James Stewart update


Mr James Stewart posted this on his social feed- Approximately 3 days ago

"Not the weekend I wanted but it was still a great time being at the races again. Was bummed I hurt my wrist again during the race and had to miss the last 2 but I did find out a few things we can work on to be ready for Jan. I need to take a moment and say that the opening ceremonies reception I received from the fans was just amazing. People stood up and cheered while holding their welcome back signs was so cool and just solidified the reason I'm here still. Obviously I sucked 😂 but I'll be back for more soon and ready to fight at A1. So I just wanted to thank you guys for the over the top support and sorry I couldn't make it a better night for us. But like I said I'm back now and got that one out the way so we can start the real fun. Wanna thank my team and sponsors for giving me this opportunity to keep living my dream for awhile longer. Time to go to work"💪🏾

No comments:

Post a Comment