Friday 3 June 2016

Ken Roczen to Honda imminently!

Round two of the Lucas Oil Pro Motocross series just took place at Glen Helen and, after seeing Kenny Roczen’s win dominance and Alex Martin take his first career 250MX win, I had some simple thoughts about the race and the track. Please check them out below:
– Ok, fine, I guess I’ll have to re-adjust some of my thinking about Ken Roczen. See, it’s a fact he broke up from trainer Aldon Baker at the beginning of last year and it’s a fact that he hasn’t won a title since. We’ve seen him win plenty of races, but he’s gotten injured here and there and just hasn’t been able to make it happen. These four motos to start the year have put me from on the fence about Kenny’s decision to now believing that he decision was the right one for him.
Along with the facts I just wrote above, it’s also a proven fact that Baker’s riders win titles over and over and over and over again. Roczen’s heard all this talk, he’s listened to all the buzz about what a bad decision he made and truthfully, to me anyways, he hasn’t done everything he’s needed to do to make that talk go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment